New and Updated Info: Go To http://www.goeastofedmonton.com/Bear-Ridge-CampgroundNews and recent campsite booking details will now be on this new Webpage. http://www.goeastofedmonton.com/Bear-Ridge-Campground
Note: we are booked full for most of July and all sites are full for August Long Weekend.
Seasonal Sites and Rates - scroll down for the details.
August Long Weekend - All Full - No Sites Available.
Sites for Regular Weekend Rv and Tent Campers: Summer 2017
To Book a Site: Tell us what size of Trailer(s) or Tent(s) and how many vehicles?
No Drop ins - All sites must be booked in advance. Or book a tour to see the campground.
Text or call 780-275-0363. See Email at bottom of page.
DAILY - WEEKEND SITES: RATES & DISCOUNTS
Both Rv and Tent sites are all unserviced -you are allowed to bring a generator.
Large, medium and small tent sites available. (Single Rv, Double RV, & Pull thrus.) Riverview, Riverside and Roadside sites available.
Close to river, beach, trails, washroom/toilet, water stations and more.
Pets - Dogs must be on a leash at all times. No Exceptions. No loud or yappy barking dogs allowed! Not Allowed- No Pitbulls, No Dobermans, No Rottweillers. Failure to keep your dog on a leash will get you evicted.
All sites have a picnic table and have a firepit.
Wood - DIY wood is included Free. Cut, chopped and split wood is $10-$12 per tub. NO OUTSIDE WOOD ALLOWED due to threat of contamination of diseases and insects.
Daily- Weekend Rates and Holidays = Open May 18 to Sept 11, 2017. (weather permitting)
- $25 + gst per RV or Tent camping unit with one vehicle per nite.
- + $20 + gst per extra Tent with a vehicle in the same site as another Tent or RV camping unit may apply.
- + $15 + gst for extra Tent with no vehicle may apply.
- + $5 each per day for Extra vehicle for day or overnight visitors may apply (Long weekends only)
Call or Text 780-275-0363 to discuss Rates or to book a site.
No Fee for Reservations. Credit card required to reserve a site. The above rates are Cash rates on site, or can pay by MC or Visa in advance.
Note: weekday discounts do not apply just before or just after a long weekend/holidays. Cancellation policy- for regular weekends - if cancelling with less than 3 days notice, you will be charged one nite rent. For Long weekends - 7 days notice required.
2 Weekend Rate - stay one weekend 2 nites, and leave your trailer/camping unit in the site till the next weekend and stay up to 3 more nites. = Total rate of $150 per camping unit +gst.
Weekly Rate (7 consecutive nites) = $ 150 per camping unit +gst.
2 Week Rate (14 consecutive nites) = $ 275 per camping unit +gst.
Monthly Rate (4 weeks) = $ 400 (non RV's) - $500 per RV camping unit +gst. Ask about 2 Month rate.
Special Events, Birthday Party Sites: call for rates, details, and facilities available.
No Power hookups. Generators are allowed. Power is very easy to DIY. Solar panel rental minimum $10 per day.
Water Available: Potable and Non-Potable Water is provided from our tanks for use for daily needs. Long Term Rentals- you can DIY refill your trailers for free or water delivery to your site is available for a charge.
Washrooms/Toilets (6 of them) are located along our riverside and roadside sites. Cleaned and refreshed daily.
Sewer Dump - Dump station is along our main road. For long term rentals; Dumping to a waste tank is available, as well as new auxillary sewer hookup is extra. Onsite trailer pumpout available call for rates.
Wood - Both Free and Charged Wood is available - Cut, chopped and split is $10/$12 per tub. NO OUTSIDE WOOD ALLOWED due to risk of contamination. Ask us about Free wood available.
All Rates subject to change.
Security- this is a secured campground gated and locked with in and out privileges for all. Staff ensure safety and security of campers and their property.
Bear Ridge Campground - About us...
on the North Saskatchewan River in Two Hills County, Alberta
Located: 10 minutes north of Myrnam; 20 minutes south of St. Paul; 1.5 hours northwest of Lloydminster; 2 hours east of Edmonton. Note: you must make an appointment or reservation to tour the campground. Sorry - No drop ins- see more below how to contact us.
Enjoy a secluded wilderness camping experience with private beaches and 1 mile of private river front access to the the North Saskatchewan River, amidst 200 acres of pristine forest, and multiuse trails. This is a gated private wilderness park exclusive to our guests.
Our campers say we are not like other campgrounds...WHY WE ARE BETTER THAN OTHER CAMPGROUNDS:
- we are unique, our sites are more secluded, farther apart, larger, level, more treed than other campgrounds.
- It's like camping in the mountains among huge trees, our visitors love the forest trails, the wildlife viewing, the river, and much more.
- They say they like it better here because it is not busy, quieter and its a nice, beautiful campground.
- We are Not packed with people -only 25 Rv sites in total. Plus its a fun Rv community for both adults and kids with special events & more.
- more safer and secure than other places. No drop-in/drive thru traffic so less congested than other places.
- our rates are better and lower than other seasonal campgrounds.
- NEW TESTIMONIALS:
- You are the cleanest campground we have been to! Your sites are 2-3x larger than other places! Awesome wildlife viewing!
SUMMER and FALL - Awesome Tubing and Boating with good Fishing on the crystal clear North Saskatchewan River at Bear Ridge campground. Mountain bike Trails are in great shape. Bring your toys and have some fun!
Opening early May - October - weather permitting. Currently we have a few sites available for seasonal sites - but could change at any time. If you are interested in a seasonal lot for 2017 contact us for a complete tour - Rented on a first come first served basis.
We invite you to come tour this new riverside park and see our beautiful new sites. Seasonal campers receive gate key for anytime access.
Don't delay- if you are interested in a monthly or seasonal site contact us to get on the list as we are renting out faster than we can build sites.
Note: if your main purpose is to find a place to Party or to go Quadding - this is Not the place for you!
All are secluded treed/wilderness professionally built sites/lots - Large or small RV's as well as Tents welcome. Our seasonal rates are much lower than other campgrounds because the sites are unserviced. Ask us about our servicing options so you can power your unit and never need to move your trailer so you can refill or empty your tanks and have a great camping experience with no inconvenience.
$1500-$2500 per Seasonal/Annual site/lot. +gst.
Rate is based on the following:
a) size of lot/site,
b) length of season or annual
c) additional seasonal, monthly or daily camping units extra.
Monthly as low as $500 for RV's per unit and as low as $400 for tenting or small sites. + gst
Basic picnic tables and firepits are available for these sites plus Free wood. Insurance and registration is required for all RV's and vehicles used on site. Small portable canvas/plastic/wood sheds allowed on seasonal sites. Day Guests allowed at no extra charge on weekdays- ask for details.
NOTE; There is a strict Dog Policy - Pets - Dogs must be on a leash at all times. No Exceptions. No loud or yappy barking dogs allowed! Not Allowed- No Pitbulls, No Dobermans, No Rottweillers. Failure to keep your dog on a leash will incur fines or other charges, then eviction if necessary.
Contact us for the complete list of Rules, Facilities and Frequently Asked Questions.
- No Power hookups. Power is very easy to DIY. Ask us about renting or buying a solar panel. It will charge your RV battery but will not run the microwave or large appliances. Solar panel rental $10. per day. We do Not rent Generators.
- Potable/Water is provided from our tanks for use to refill your trailer and for other uses. Natural spring water also available. Water delivery to your site is available for a charge.
- Washroom/Toilets are located along our riverside and roadside sites. Cleaned and refreshed daily.
- Sewer - Dumping to a waste tank is available, as well as new auxillary sewer hookup is extra. Onsite trailer pumpout available call for rates.
- Wood - ask about Free Wood thats available - Cut, chopped and split is $10/$12 per tub.
- All Rates subject to change.
- Security- this is a secured campground gated and locked with in and out privilages for all. Staff ensure safety and security of campers and their property.
RECREATION AREAS & ACTIVITIES
• Wilderness park area is 200 acres of pristine Boreal forest along the riverbank.
• Scenic views and undulating hills, ridges and valleys will make you feel like you are camping in the mountains.
• Over 1 mile of wilderness multiuse trails are perfect for hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, etc.
( No ATV's - No Quadding is allowed for weekend camping.) Awesome Mountain bike trails!
• Amazing wildlife viewing opportunities exist to see bald eagles, pelicans, bears, moose, deer, squirrels, rabbits and more.
• 1 mile of riverfront with partially developed and undeveloped private beaches totally uncrowded and secluded. Enjoy access to a very secluded part of the river great for launching small boats, canoes, kayaks, tubing, fishing and exploring. Awesome Tubing!
• 4 golf courses within 30 minutes away, with the Myrnam golf course only 10 minutes away.
• Amenities nearby: shop for food, fuel, liquor, ice cream, burgers and more only 10 minutes away in Myrnam.
• New Playground and Game sites: Kids playground developed plus horsehoe pits, bean bag throw and other games and recreation areas.
To Make RESERVATIONS or to Tour Sites
By appointment only in 2017. Sorry No drop ins- you must make an appointment or reservation to visit the campground.
IMPORTANT: Tell us what size of Trailer(s) or Tent(s) and how many vehicles? And tell us how many people in total? ( # of adults? and # of children?).
We are new so we do not have signs up, and we are a private secluded gated campground. Directions and full access are provided when you book your site.
Payment: cash on site or cheque in advance or Visa, MC in advance.
Contact us for more details:
Phone or Text: 780-275-0363